Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Conestee Family Dental, we encourage you to ask questions. An essential part of what we do here is patient education, and when you ask questions, it helps us understand what your priorities are and how we can help you achieve your goals for a healthier smile.
We have shared below some of the questions we hear most often from patients, but we welcome you to share your own with us. If you don't find the answer you're looking for here, please don't hesitate to call our Greenville dental office, or you can use our convenient online contact form, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible!
- Do you place dental implants?
- Do you take my insurance?
- Do you take Medicaid or Medicare?
- Can you do anything to help patients with high anxiety?
- Do you have a way to help patients without insurance?
- Do you see emergency patients?
- Do you offer financing?
- Will my insurance cover dental implants?
- Do you take walk ins?
- Do you do same day dentures or partials?